We would like to thank our Home and School and their wonderful group of volunteers who coordinate the lunch program.
Students can purchase chocolate and white milk everyday and a selection of hot lunches using our online lunch ordering system:
Gulf Shore is pleased to offer an online ordering and payment system for our lunch program.
This online system requires a small amount of setup time at the beginning of each school year as you must register you and your child prior to ordering hot lunch the first time each year. Even if you child was registered last year, they must be reregistered. Once the initial setup process is complete, ordering for the remainder of the year should be quick and simple.
Please follow these steps to register for the online Hot Lunch Program. This must be done only at the beginning of each school year.
Go to https://gulfshore.hotlunches.net (Bookmark this site for easy reference)
- Click on “Click Here to Register”. This is located below the Login button on the right side of the screen
- Enter Access Code: 7810
- Complete the rest of the registration form.
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
That’s it! You are now registered and ready to use the system. The next time you want to access the system, simply login with your user id and password.
- Login to the system using your user id and password
- Click on “Students” button
- If this is the first child to be added to the account, simply enter the child’s name and class. If there is already a child registered and you wish to add another, click on the “Add New” button at the bottom of the screen to be brought to the “Insert” page to add another child.
- Click the “Insert” button to register your child with the information you’ve entered.
Once you have placed an order and clicked on the “Update Order and Proceed” button at the bottom of the order form screen, another screen will appear with a total of the amount owing.
Payment can be made on-line via Paypal.
We ONLY accept hot lunch order payments through PayPal (www.paypal.com). A PayPal account MUST be created where you can either link it to:
- Bank Account
- Credit Card
- Prepaid Credit Card
We DO NOT accept e-checks or cash payments. Please ensure when placing an order that you go all the way through to the PAID screen. If you have not seen this screen, your order will be deleted.
Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account you much contact
PayPal directly to solve the issue.
Important: Orders not paid in full by 8pm on Sunday of the week will be automatically cancelled
Reimbursements are not made if you child is absent from school and does not receive their food order. Arrangements can be made with the teacher to get the food the next day or it can be given to a student in need.
The System will send you a weekly reminder detailing what you ordered for the upcoming week.
- Marsha Doucette: Baked Potato’s on Monday (beginning in October)
- Route 2 Diner: Tuesday’s and Thursday’s (food options change)
- Captain Subs: Wednesdays
- By The Bay: Friday (Pizza Day)
- ADL: Milk
If at anytime you are experiencing issues or have any question regarding the Hot Lunch Program please do not hesitate to contact:
- Sally Pineau via email@example.com